For The Uninspired Woman: Some days it’s really hard to get out of bed. All this gym talk and socialising can be really hard when you’re just not motivated. It’s important to remember that it’s all about taking baby steps. We are what we eat so, let’s start of with a simple yet delicious smoothie made by yours truly.
- Low glycemic index food and high in fiber, which helps to regulate blood sugar and keep it stable by avoiding extreme highs and lows.
- Rich in essential nutrients vitamin C, potassium, folic acid and fiber.
- Gives your immunity a boost
- May improve digestive system
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- The fiver, potassium, vitamin C and B6 content support heart health
- Help relieve constipation
- High in fiber
- Contains Flavonoids that are powerful antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation
- Coconut milk contains medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which researchers have linked with weight loss.
- Coconuts contain a lipid called lauric acid, and many researchers believe that lauric acid can support the immune system.
- Research has linked diets rich in saturated fat with high cholesterol and an increased risk of heart disease.
Lets get started
What you’ll need:
Hand full of Frozen strawberries
4 Large Dates
Dash of Cinnamon, Dash of Nutmeg
Blend it all together and pow