For The Uninspired Woman: Health is wealth on Tuesdays! Why not add some flavour to your average salad, now that the sun is out. You may be feeling uninspired and on a budget but fear not, because I’ve got the perfect affordable recipe for you all. It doesn’t taste too green and it awakens your taste buds.
- Packed with Vitamin K
- High in antioxidants
- Boost immune functions
- Rich n Carotenoids
- Rocket is definitely rich in vitamin K – containing 109mg of the vitamin per 100 grams.
- It contains glucosinolates which are broken down into powerful compounds in the body. These compounds protect your cells from damage and have been shown to inactivate cancer cells.
- Rich source of iron
- Tuna fish can keep the body’s overall stress levels down by reducing inflammation
- Boost immune system
- Contains fiber
- Great for digestive system
- It boosts sexual health and it helps increase libido, and the vitamins and other minerals it contains helps to improve the general health as well.
Let’s get started
What you’ll need:
- Wild rocket
- Spicy chilli Mayonnaise
- Pepper and garlic (Seasoning)
The only thing you need to do is chop the plantin and fry it in a litle bit of oil and let it dry on a kitchen towel then present it however you like it.
We want all our dedicated readers to be inspired by the Wonita Christine movement. Stay tuned and don’t forget to subscribe. Follow us on our social media sites. Facebook , Instagram & Twitter
0 comments on “Caribbean Plantain Salad”