For The Uninspired Woman: Health is wealth on Tuesdays! Why not add some flavour to your average salad, now that the sun is out. You may be feeling uninspired and on a budget but fear not, because I’ve got the perfect affordable recipe for you all. It doesn’t taste too green and it awakens your taste buds.
- Packed with Vitamin K
- High in antioxidants
- Boost immune functions
- Rich n Carotenoids
- Rocket is definitely rich in vitamin K – containing 109mg of the vitamin per 100 grams.
- It contains glucosinolates which are broken down into powerful compounds in the body. These compounds protect your cells from damage and have been shown to inactivate cancer cells.
- Rich source of iron
- Tuna fish can keep the body’s overall stress levels down by reducing inflammation
- Boost immune system
- Contains fiber
- Great for digestive system
- It boosts sexual health and it helps increase libido, and the vitamins and other minerals it contains helps to improve the general health as well.
Let’s get started
What you’ll need:
- Wild rocket
- Spicy chilli Mayonnaise
- Pepper and garlic (Seasoning)
The only thing you need to do is chop the plantin and fry it in a litle bit of oil and let it dry on a kitchen towel then present it however you like it.